How do I sign up?
There are four classes of membership
- Associate Member
- Core Member
- Free to join Weightless SIG
- A way to "test the water" at zero cost
- Access to Weightless SIG communications
- No requirement to sign License Agreement
- Access to detailed Weightless Specification Summary
- Fee: GBP£0
- Full access to Weightless Specification & Test Specification
- A way to “test the water” at low cost
- Access to Weightless SIG marketing services
- Clear link to the standard
- Fee: GBP£650 p.a.
- Full access to Weightless Specification and Test Specification
- Able to influence the direction and details of the Specification
- Able to work in sub-groups including taking key positions
- Able to participate in Plenary Conferences
- Advance sight of working documents and proposed changes to the Specification
- Clear link to the standard at a high level
- Fee: GBP£3,250 p.a.
for companies with an annual turnover of less than GBP£1m p.a.
for companies with an annual turnover of greater than GBP£1m p.a..
- Greatest ability to influence the direction and details of the specification
- Enhances the status of the standard making it more likely to succeed
- Positive publicity for the Member through clear linkage to the standard
- Able to set strategy and future direction of the SIG activities
- Able to influence who else joins as a Promoter
- However, there are a limited number of Board positions and requests to join as a Promoter need to be approved by the SIG Board